- Honda HSV-010 GT is a car featured in Grid Autosport. The name 'HSV' stands for Honda Sports Velocity. The car was designed to compete in the Japanese Super GT series from 2010 to 2013.
- Class: Grand touring race car
- Layout: Front mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
- Engine: HR10EG 3,397 cc (207.3 cu in) V8 500 PS (370 kW; 490 bhp) or more, 40.0kgm (289 lbs-ft; 392 Nm) or more
- Transmission: Ricardo 6-speed sequential manual
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.